This is an absolute beginner level course, we will start from familiarizing with the basic materials to holding a brush before learning how to write with a brush in a nice traditional way. If you have experience with the seal script writing, please feel free to check out our advanced level course!
- Estimated Time: 6 months, 20 lessons * 90 minutes/lesson
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Categories: Calligraphy, Recorded Courses, Seal Script
- Class Size: 2-5
- Class Format: Online, via webcam
Course Content & Objective
- Familiarize with the materials and brush movements specific to the seal script
- Learn how to write stokes in the seal script
- Compose characters and write idiom, poems in seal script
- Learn the meanings of these idioms, poems and related cultural aspects
- Learn and write around 150 characters, imbedded in traditional idioms or poems
- Complete 15-20 master pieces that are fully presentable
During each course you will receive undivided attention from the teacher, and you will instantly receive comments. You will also enjoy the cozy class size and perhaps meet a great friend who shares your passion!