This is an absolute beginner level course, we will start from familiarizing with the basic materials to holding a brush before learning how to paint with 2 brushes in 1 hand in a nice traditional way. If you have experience with the Gongbi painting, please feel free to check out our advanced level course!
- Estimated Time: 6-month access, 20 lessons * 90 min
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Categories: Gongbi Style, Live Courses, Painting
- Class Size: 2-5 people
- Schedule: Sundays, 13:00 – 14:30 (GMT+1) via Zoom
Course Content & Objective
- Familiarize with the materials and brush holding techniques of specific to the Gongbi style
- Learn how to draw outlines with a brush and different shades of ink
- Paint various images, starting from the simple flowers and then move on to insects, fruits and small animals
- Learn the meanings of some imagery and related cultural aspects
- Learn and complete 8 single small flower paintings and 5 medium sized paintings with a complete scene
In each class you will receive focused attention from the teacher, and you will also have the opportunity to interact with several people who share the same passion!