The Spring has arrived! This piece of painting will remind you of the Spring every single day! The magnolia flowers and the oriole birds are classic combinations in the oriental art world, and for thousands of years, they have been making us happy. Painted in the Gongbi style, this piece has an aura of elegance and reserved wisdom. The signature part has the title of this painting and then the name of the artist. The title is “春色”, meaning the color of the Spring.
- Gongbi painting style, original painting over Rice Paper
- Framed in the matte style, 40cm x 40cm x 2cm / 16”x16”x0.8”
- Pine wood frame, natural wood color, no glass
- The painting contains the signature and seal of the artist
- It has been hand-mounted before framed, the mounting is a traditional process that takes over 24 hours