The larger brushes shaped like a dipper are usually used for writing large characters in couplets or signs. For these large characters the brush should have good ability to contain ink, and therefore goat hair is the better choice. In this listing we have selected 2 options, each from an excellent manufacturer. Each of the options below have other sizes, but after comparing the practicality and price, these are the sizes we recommend:
🍀 Option 1 “Shen Zhua”, Large
- Brush head size: 13cm x 4.5cm
- Goat hair
- Wooden Stem
- One of the top 10 brush brands in China, brand name: 三兔, manufacturer: 泾县宣笔厂
🍀 Option 2 “Jing Zha”, Size 2
- Brush head size: 10.9cm x 3cm
- Goat hair
- Rhinoceros horn and sandalwood Stem
- Gift Box Included
- One of the top 10 brush brands in China, brand name: 双羊, manufacturer: 湖州善琏湖笔厂
🧐 Kind Reminder: please do not continue using the plastic cap after opening the brush! Clean the brush well after each use and let it naturally dry, preferably vertically.
Additional Info: These brushes can be used for paintings, although most commonly they are used for calligraphy writing.
There are no reviews yet.