Fountain pens with curved tips are used for artistic creations, in the oriental art they are used mainly for calligraphy, but pen drawings can find great use in them too. The oriental calligraphy pens differ from the western ones by the tips, these cured tips allow the creation of lines that vary in thickness, without interrupting the smooth flow of the handwriting.
- Material: iridium tip + metal body
- Length: 13,5cm (5.3”)
- 1 removable converter for bottled ink, size 3,4mm
- Tip Size: 0,7mm / 1,0mm / 1,5mm
- Colors: Morandi Red, Green, Blue or Grey
- Weight: around 29g
- Brand: Yongsheng 永生
- Gift Box Complementary (Black Golden / Black Silver, ship random unless specified in purchase note!)
There are no reviews yet.